“Highly recommended art classes for your kids with a wonderful teacher! Don’t miss out!”.
From the owners:
Some of the things we look at in our lessons:
1. Line Drawing/Directed Line Instruction
2. Cutting and Pasting
3. Primary and Secondary Colors
4. Free Expression
5. Watercolor Introduction
6. Painted Paper (mixing paint and experimenting with textures)
7. Drawing/Rendering with Oil pastel, Crayon or Chalk
8. Creating Art with Shapes.
Despite the lessons being very focused and structured, we are also very aware that our little students are little and we are therefore very flexible and open to their needs and requirements.
About the Teachers:
Natasha studied art at the Michaelis school of Fine Art and went on to do a Post Graduate Certificate in Education for Art and Life Orientation.Tamara studied art at the Michaelis School of Fine Art of the University of Cape Town and then went on to do a masters in art history and has for the past 4 years been working at the Tel Aviv Museum of Art.